Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Not much to say

Not much has been going on since the big excitement of last week. I've completed 5 chapters of the online course (all at work-shhhhhhhhhhh) and registered P. Don't think he's cracked it yet. We're looking forward to this weekend in Vermont. And I'm actually looking forward to the holidays coming up as opposed to last year when 2003 couldn't end fast enough. Every year we think "this is the last Christmas by ourselves" yet here we are, still by ourselves. Perhaps when we say it this year it might actually be true.
One can only hope.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's weird it wouldnt let me sign in using my blogger id. Anyway. I'm Sylvie Good luck on your adoption journey. You can check us out at http://cleandsylsjourney.blogspot.com/

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Rhonda said...

I'm praying that this is the last "by ourselves" Christmas for both of us!! May we be holding precious bundles of our own by this time next year. Keep plugging away, eventually that mountain of paperwork will disappear!

 
At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, we can only hope.

Marla
Middle Way

 

Post a Comment

<< Home