Monday, January 31, 2005

iPod shuffle

The rules are:

1. Open up the music player on your computer or iPod etc.
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the "shuffle" or "random" command.
4. List title of the next ten songs including artist, no matter how embarrassing.
5. If the same artist comes up twice in the list you may skip it and list the next track, but you don't have to.

here goes:

  1. A Good Idea-Sugar
  2. Careful-Guster
  3. Clark Gable-The Postal Service
  4. Kiss Me On the Bus-The Replacements
  5. You Make Me Feel So Good-Book of Love
  6. The Sound of Settling-Death Cab for Cutie
  7. Blood on My Hands-The Sundays
  8. Talk to Him-Squeeze
  9. Christian Says-Tones on Tail
  10. Count Me Out-Mighty Lemon Drops

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Pamplemousse said...

Oooh ooh, the Mighty Lemon Drops and Sugar. Takes me back to my youth. The mighty iPod is charging right now but I will get back to you on this one! Cool idea.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Pamplemousse said...

OK I am back.

Wild Horses - Flying Burrito Brothers
Better Git it in your Soul - Charles Mingus
You & Your Sister - This Mortal Coil
Queen of the Slipstream - Van Morrison
Super-Electric - Stereolab
Mania - Throwing Muses
Here Comes Your Man - Pixies
Cada Beijo - Bebel Gilberto
Stay Inside - Vic Chesnutt
No Fun - The Stooges

Mmkay! Can you spell eclectic? Obviously I am not quite as hardcore as I thought? Mind you, there could have been something really embarassing like Abba or something. It really freaks me out on random as it is not the first time I have thought about a song or an artist and then lo! they pop up. Gotta love your iPod!

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger kristenL said...

fun game I wanna play:

Black Betty - Leadbelly
My Boo - Usher and Alicia Keys
PDA - Interpol
Stratch Walkin' - Lee Scratch Perry
Natural Born Killaz - Dr Dre and Ice Cube
Missing Watch - Raekwon
Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
Wind Up - Foo Fighters
Dirt off Your Shoulder - Jay-Z and DJ Danger Mouse
The Trouble I've Been Looking For - Magnetic Fields
All That We Let In - Indigo Girls

I used the fancy feature "party shuffle" in itunes ( I guess that is what it is for:)

I seem downright schizophrenic in my music tastes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home