Friday, June 10, 2005

Happiness

If we are this excited now, what's it going to be like when Little Guy comes home? It's been so wonderful this week to get all the congratulations from family and friends (real and Internet!); I plan to print them all out for his scrapbook so he can see someday just how many people loved him even before he came home.
We're off for 9 days at the beach-our last vacation as DINKs ;-) His picture is coming with us and we will thinking of him the whole time.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Pamplemousse said...

What sad yet fantastic news on my return from holiday! I am so sorry about your dad and I know how sad you must be that your referral came just after his death.

Enjoy your break and keep looking at that pic of your child.

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger Rhonda said...

Oh, I'm sooooo excited for you and P!!! I can't wait to hear more news when you get back from vacation.

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Hi! I got your blog from Kendras blog. My parents are adopting a baby girl from China. Your little boy is adorable! Too cute! Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home