Monday, April 17, 2006

First Birthday

Tomorrow, Little Guy turns One. Unbelieveable. Last year at this time we were still waiting and dreaming about who are child would be. Little Guy is just amazing! Of course, like all parents we think he is the smartest and most gorgeous baby ever.
He got this cool bike from his Grandma, my mom. She gave it to him early since she babysat for us last weekend-turned out to be a good thing as she is now in the hospital for stroke recovery and will most likely have to miss his birthday party. I am very sad about that but thankful that she is still with us.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog through The Naked Ovary. I live just outside of Baltimore and my husband and I are starting the adoption process from Korea through Catholic Charities. We sent our preliminary application in at the beginning of March and got our acceptance letter last week. I wrote my autobiography over the weekend. I read through your archives to get an idea of the wait after you sent your preliminary app in-I was driving myself crazy not knowing how long it would take to hear something. Just wanted to let you know that your blog has helped and will continue to help as we navigate this process!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home