Friday, May 28, 2004

we really must be approaching the end of the world with all the horrible, horrible things coming out of Baltimore in the last few weeks. 3 children were found beheaded in their apartment by their mother yesterday. we were blindsided by this story watching the news last night-I burst into tears and starting yelling at P to turn off the tv. it's so unbelievable. how can someone do that? the kids were 9 & 10.
sometimes I really really hate living near Baltimore. in the last month there was the abandoned 3 yr old girl & the 17 yr old mom who killed her 1 mth old twins. and they wonder why people don't want to live in the city. it makes me sick to think about those poor children. the mother found them.

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, that is so horrible. I hate hearing stories like that.

Good luck in three? two? days!

Karen--Naked Ovary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home