Monday, July 26, 2004

nothing
negative
blank
zero
zip
zilch
nada
nil
yes,  I peed on a stick this morning.  nary a line, nary a hint or whisper of a line.  nothing I can obsess over in the least.  the space where there should have been a second pink line couldn't have been any whiter.
tonight P will give me my last PIO shot, I will chew my last baby aspirin, I will swallow my last prenatal vitamin.  there will be no more syringes or Sharps containers in my bathroom. 
at this point just waiting for tomorrow's beta to make it official.

4 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trish, I'm so sorry to hear this. :-(

--Melissa

 
At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. There is nothing that is more hated then a negative. . .

Thinking of you. . .
BB
www.thinkingback.blog-city.com

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trish,

So sorry! I'm hoping it was just too early, fingers crossed for tomorrow.

- Aimee

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trish - I have said it before...you are a strong woman with an amazing attitude... I am still hoping for some good news tomorrow... You have been growing babies in your heart for a long time and whatever journey gets you there...I hope you are holding them in your arms soon!
Jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home