Monday, August 16, 2004

my mom is the greatest-I arrived home today to find a package from her. she'd sent me a ladybug bracelet/earring set. when I called to thank her she said several times in the conversation "ladybugs are supposed to bring you luck". I know it's her way of acknowledging what we've been through without really saying it-after the failed IVF we didn't really want to talk about it with anyone, still don't, really. it was a nice surprise and brought tears to my eyes. honestly, we could use the luck.
thanks mom!!

1 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're Skylarking, right? I was just browsing some infertility-related blogs and came across yours. As soon as I saw something about your new boots, I realized who this was. I'm Jenny (xwjh1jh) on the TCOYF boards. Glad to have found you here!

And I hope those ladybugs do bring you lots of luck and happiness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home