Wednesday, August 04, 2004

4 years ago I was on my last pack of birth control pills; this is what's happened since:

  • P went back to school
  • started TTC, discovered TCOYF and Lifecycle software to chart my cycles
  • went back to school
  • holy cow, pregnant 4 months after charting
  • miscarriage
  • miserable, quit my job teaching preschool
  • turned 34
  • went back to school full-time for a semester
  • start work where I am now
  • 4 months Clomid w/ my gyn, waste of time
  • still not pregnant, get RE recommendation from friend
  • P gets his Master's degree
  • HSG
  • turned 35
  • laparoscopy
  • 4 Clomid/ IUI cycles, nothing
  • pregnant on 5th Clomid/IUI
  • miscarriage
  • I graduated Summa Cum Laude from VJC right after the m/c
  • on to injectibles-3 cycles, 3 losses
  • did full RPL workup twice, all results normal
  • turned 36
  • attended adoption information seminar, considering that path
  • moved on to IVF, first try converted to IUI due to 'poor response', no pregnancy
  • 2nd IVF attempt, not great but we did it anyway-we all know that outcome

so here we are 4 years later, still us and the cats in our big house that should have a toddler and maybe a baby. a few good things happened, but so many bad, bad things. I need more happy times.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home