Thursday, July 07, 2005

Stuff

So, we have a nice green room. With a crib. A nice green room with a crib for the baby that will live there someday (hopefully soon).
We spent the holiday weekend setting up Little Guy's room, and I must admit a tear came to my eye seeing it all there. It really is going to happen, after years of heartache.
In other news, my baby shower is getting out of hand. P says to just register for lots of stuff and let the loot roll in! It will be interesting, no doubt!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger Pamplemousse said...

Oh, T! I am so excited for you and I know the baby is going to love his green room. Hope you had a lovely relaxing holiday while you still can, right?

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Hi! My parents are adopting a baby girl from China and know exactly how you feel about finally seeing a nursery. My mom has had 5 miscarriages and is still trying to get through her mind that she is finally going to have another baby! Congrats! (I added you to my blogrolling..hopes thats ok:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home