Monday, July 26, 2004

got this in an email, fun!

What's the last thing you ate and drank? chips and nacho cheese and orange Gatorade
Have you ever experienced deja vu? yep
Favorite ice cream? Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake-heaven in a little cardboard container
 What are you doing this weekend? god only knows
 What is the most embarrassing item in your record collection? nothing, 'cos I'm too picky to waste my $$ on crap I don't love
Something you love? when my kitty Gus cuddles with me 
Something you hate? infertility
Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? my left
 What are you wearing? khaki capris & a DuClaw tee
 Do you take a shower every day? yep
Do you have any pets? kitties Gus & Tabby
 Bikini or one-piece?  eh, 2-piece I guess (tankini, only b/c it's so much easier to go pee in one)
 What's your favorite sleeping position? on my left side
 10 bands you've seen live - Squeeze, Depeche Mode, The Cure, Nine Inch Nails, Mighty Lemon Drops, They Might Be Giants, Coldplay, Pete Yorn, Peter Murphy, Elvis Costello
 9 things you're looking forward to - someday having our family, EE dvd of Return of the King, watching all 3 LoTR EE dvds back to back, the next Harry Potter book, getting my 2 Peas pregnancy loss circle journal back,  getting my Scrapbooking Buddies  'Joy' circle journal back, going to OC for our anniversary in September,  the MD Renaissance Festival, deciding what to do for our 10th anniversary next year
8 things that you wear daily-undergarments, wedding/engagement rings, either my blue suede Gazelles or a pair of Birki clogs, pants & shirt, jammie pants for bed, my silver bracelets, watch
7 things that annoy you - stupid people, spelling errors in books/magazines/newspapers,  tailgaters, the cost of gas, when I can't find anything I want to read at the library, parents berating their kids in public, P's sister (hey, she annoys him too), 
 6 things you touch every day - P, Gussy, Tabby, the laptop, tv remote, a book
 5 things you do every morning -  hit the snooze button, kiss P, shower, eat a Luna bar, check my email
 4 TV shows you enjoy watching - Gilmore Girls, Clean Sweep, Changing Rooms, What Not to Wear (BBC version)
 3 movies you could watch over and over - Sleepless in Seattle, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Fellowship of the Ring
 2 of your favorite songs at the moment - Jamie Cullum "But for Now", John Mayer "My Stupid Mouth"
 1 person you could spend the rest of your life with - P,  of course!  can't believe I've already known him for half of our lives

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home