Friday, September 10, 2004

I'm grieving today. A woman on the board I frequent, who struggled with many IUIs and 2 IVFs, found out that her baby died in utero. She was a week or so past her due date, and should be bringing her daughter home, rather than delivering a stillborn baby. We weren't in any groups together, but I'd 'see' her around the boards and she was always helpful and supportive to other members. This raises the big old ugly WHY that seems to hover around us Infertiles; why would this happen after all she'd been through to have this child? Why, when she would be a loving parent? Why, why, WHY?

And the fact that I got an email from a friend announcing that they're expecting in January didn't help my mood at all. at least she took my advice not to wait till she was in her thirties...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home