Friday, August 05, 2005

The Call

The Time: 8:30 am
The Place: my house
The Players: me and our social worker M
The Scene: I'm laying in bed, cuddling with Merlin and watching crappy morning tv when the phone rings...yikes! the phone with Caller ID is in the kitchen, so I run into the room to get it. Ohmygodit'sM'shomenumberwhywouldshecallfirstthingonaFriday? I answer the phone and hear those 4 lovely words: This is The Call
Little Guy is coming home next Friday, August 12th into DC. We can't wait to hold him in our arms and see how much he's changed from his referral picture. He'll be home before his 4 month birthday. We are so blessed!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Trish!!! I am so excited that he's coming home next week! :)

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger Kendra said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Hope the time flies by until he's in your arms!

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I am so happy for you guys!
"This is the call" I love it!
I can't wait to see new pictures of your gorgeous son. Congratulations!
~Donna (lurker)

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Pamplemousse said...

Congratulatons, Trish and hubby!! I am so pleased for you both.

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the K family!!!

Love, Lindsay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home